QIAxcel Advanced and new QIAxcel ScreenGel Software provide:
- Objective RNA quality measurement with the new RNA Integrity Score (RIS)
- Rapid analysis of up to 96 samples without manual intervention
- Safety, convenience, and time-savings with ready-to-use gel cartridges
- User-friendly operation with no tedious chip loading procedure
- Process profiles to standardize applications and reduce handling errors
QIAxcel Advanced fully automates sensitive, high-resolution capillary electrophoresis of up to 96 samples per run, streamlining your workflow and reducing time to result. The new RNA Integrity Score (RIS) is an objective quality measurement for eukaryotic RNA samples, which enables fast and easy quality control of RNA integrity. QIAxcel takes ease of use to a new level — just load the gel cartridge and buffer tray, place your samples into the instrument, select the process profile, and go. Say good-bye to tedious slab gel preparation and chip loading procedures, and say hello to QIAxcel Advanced!