- Fast procedure delivering high-quality total RNA in minutes
- Ready-to-use RNA for high performance in any downstream application
- Consistent RNA yields from very small amounts of starting material
- No phenol/chloroform extraction
- No CsCl gradients, no LiCl or ethanol precipitation
The RNeasy Micro Kit is designed for purification of up to 45 μg RNA from small cell and tissue samples. Tissue samples can be conveniently stabilized using RNAlater RNA Stabilization Reagent or Allprotect Tissue Reagent, and efficiently disrupted using a TissueRuptor or TissueLyser system. RNA purification using the RNeasy Micro Kit can be fully automated on the QIAcube. For larger samples, the RNeasy Mini Kit (spin-column binding capacity of 100 µg RNA), RNeasy Midi Kit (spin-column binding capacity of 1 mg RNA), and RNeasy Maxi Kit (spin-column binding capacity of 6 mg RNA) are also available.