- Immediate RNA stabilization and protection
- Reliable gene expression and gene-profiling data
- Convenient and safe handling at room temperature
- No need for liquid nitrogen or dry ice
- Tissue archiving without risk of RNA degradation
RNAlater RNA Stabilization Reagent immediately stabilizes RNA in tissue samples to preserve the gene expression profile, and is supplied in 50 ml or 250 ml bottles. For stabilization of DNA, RNA, and protein in tissue samples, Allprotect Tissue Reagent can be used.