- Objective RNA quality measurement with RNA Integrity Score (RIS)
- Robust results using as little as 5 ng/μl of diluted total RNA
- Safety and convenience with ready-to-use gel cartridges
- Higher sensitivity and faster than agarose gel electrophoresis
- Standardized processing with digital data collection
The QIAxcel RNA QC Kit v2.0 provides fully automated quantitative and qualitative analysis of up to 96 RNA samples per run on QIAxcel instruments. Automated sample loading and analysis reduce manual handling of samples, minimizing the risk of RNA degradation and contamination. The system can detect as little as 5 ng/μl of diluted total RNA (10 ng/µl in original RNA eluate) and 50 ng/µl of cRNA or single-stranded cDNA. When used together with the updated QIAxcel ScreenGel software, the new QIAGEN RNA Integrity Score (RIS) provides an objective quality measurement of eukaryotic RNA samples and allows easy interpretation of sample integrity.